The Bachelor’s of Psychological Science and Techniques is designed to provide students with a comprehensive foundation of psychology.
More specifically, the course objectives are:
- The creation of a junior psychologist able to, in collaboration with and under the supervision of a senior psychologist, develop and put into practice the principles, models, and methods acquired in different fields of psychology, contributing to the development and welfare of individuals, groups, companies and organizations
- The training of graduates who, thanks to the acquisition of a foundation in various sectors of psychology, can continue with their studies, enrolling in a second-level degree course to deepen specific aspects of psychological disciplines and professional applications.
In order to be admitted to the Bachelor’s Degree of Psychological Science and Techniques, applicants must possess a valid high school diploma. The Bachelor’s Degree is a 3-year program taught both in Italian or English and offered in an online modality, combining the following different multimedia learning tools: Audio-video lessons (accessible through the web platform in an asynchronous way) Text materials (accessible through the web platform); Self-Assessments: true/false questions, multiple-choice, hot-spot image, chart test, role-playing, simulations (accessible through the web platform); Written assignments requiring the accomplishment of specific tasks in which students show their Mastery of methodologies, tools and critical autonomy. The final exam of the degree program, intended to assess the technical-scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion and discussion of a written dissertation.
The 3-year program, amounting to 180 credits of academic achievement, is organized as follows:
|2.||A||BIO09001||BIO/09||Fundamentals of Physiology||12||9|
|All first-year exams are pre-requisites for second-year exams 2nd YEAR|
|7.||B||PSI02003||M-PSI/02||Psychobiology and Physiological Psychology||12||9|
|9.||B||PSI08001||M-PSI/08||Clinical Psychology I||6||4.50|
|10.||C||PSI04001||M-PSI/04||Psychology of Socialization||6||4.50|
|F||Laboratory of Dynamic Psychology||6||4.50|
|All second-year exams are pre-requisites for third-year exams 3rd YEAR|
|12.||B||PSI08002||M-PSI/08||Clinical Psychology II||6||4.50|
|13.||C||MED25001||MED/25||Fundamentals of Psychiatry||6||4.50|
|15.||B||PSI06001||M-PSI/06||Occupational and Organizational Psychology||6||4.50|
|16.||C||SPS09004||SPS/09||Sociology of Work||6||4.50|
|F||Laboratory of Clinical Psychology||6||4.50|
|* Electives(among those not yet taken)||CFU/ECTS||US QC|
|Statistics and DemographyHistory of MedicineGeneral Hygiene
Sociology of Professions
|6+6||4.50 + 4.50|
|A = BasicB = CoreC = Related
D = Elective (art. 10, comma 5, letter a)
E = Dissertation and linguistic competence (art. 10, comma 5,
F = Extra training activities (art. 10, comma 5, letter d)
S = Internship
|CODE = Discipline CodeUS QC = United States Quarter CreditsApproved = Professional experience / continuing educational courses / othersValidated = Academic courses|
At the end of the degree course in Psychological Science and Techniques, students will have acquired proper knowledge, understanding, analysis and counselling skills in relation to the theoretical and methodological fundamentals of psychology.
More specifically, graduates will:
- Possess a deep knowledge of the central issues that are currently being debated within the scientific community concerning different areas of general,
- social, developmental and clinical psychology
- Be familiar with different knowledge fields linked to psychology Know the methods and procedures of scientific inquiry
In order to be admitted into a BA program, applicants must possess the following:
- A Level Intermediate Certificate or equivalent
BA programs are offered in both Italian and English in a blended modality.
36 Months plus 4 months for an administrative process
- The scholarship program is administered by IOPS and Marconi University offers partial and full scholarships to a wide variety of students.
- Recipients are non-traditional students; seminarians, undergraduate and post-graduate students who are looking to become tomorrow’s leaders.
- If you are unable to pay the full tuition fees there might be a chance that you can be granted a partial scholarship that will cover some of the tuition fees for your preferred study programme.
Guglielmo Marconi University is officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research and is also approved by ACICS – Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, the biggest US accrediting institution linked to the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. Its courses are therefore valid in Europe as well as in the United States providing students with several career opportunities in several countries.
|First Year Subjects|
|1. A PSI01001 M-PSI/01 General Psychology||1 month, 2 weeks|
|2. A BIO09001 BIO/09 Fundamentals of Physiology||1 month, 2 weeks|
|3. A PSI05002 M-PSI/05 Social Psychology||1 month, 2 weeks|
|4. B PSI04002 M-PSI/04 Developmental Psychology||1 month, 2 weeks|
|5. A PSI03001 M-PSI/03 Psychometrics I||1 month, 2 weeks|
|F Computer Skills||1 month, 2 weeks|
|Second Year Subjects|
|6. B PSI03002 M-PSI/03 Psychometrics II||1 month, 2 weeks|
|7. B PSI02003 M-PSI/02 Psychobiology and Physiological Psychology||1 month, 2 weeks|
|8. B PSI07001 M-PSI/07 Dynamic Psychology||1 month, 2 weeks|
|9. B PSI08001 M-PSI/08 Clinical Psychology I||1 month, 2 weeks|
|10. C PSI04001 M-PSI/04 Psychology of Socialization||1 month, 1 week|
|11. D Elective||1 month, 1 week|
|F Laboratory of Dynamic Psychology||1 month, 1 week|
|Third Year Subjects|
|12. B PSI08002 M-PSI/08 Clinical Psychology II||1 month, 1 week|
|13. C MED25001 MED/25 Fundamentals of Psychiatry||1 month, 1 week|
|14. B PSI05001 M-PSI/05 Community Psychology||1 month, 1 week|
|15. B PSI06001 M-PSI/06 Occupational and Organizational Psychology||1 month, 1 week|
|16. C SPS09004 SPS/09 Sociology of Work||1 month, 1 week|
|17. D Elective||1 month, 1 week|
|F Laboratory of Clinical Psychology||1 month, 1 week|
|E Linguistic Competence||1 month, 1 week|
|E Dissertation||1 month, 1 week|
No Reviews found for this course.