This course will help you develop your leadership skills, such as communication, motivation, providing inspiration and guidance, and encouraging employees to rise to a higher level of productivity.
- It is designed to help employees appreciate personal quality, create a culture of initiative, self-control and self-check, develop tools to strengthen self-esteem and hence performance as well as identify and seize personal development potential.
- It focuses on giving the candidates the necessary tools to win their own internal battle by being able to link the business values to the personal values thus prioritize their goals, needs and emotions in a workable and practical manner.
- It ensures faster and more accurate customer interaction, which will be supported by several role-plays to expose agents to common communication problems and their solutions. In order to keep their competitive advantage and maintain profitability, organizations need to create a customer-focused environment at all levels to guarantee customer satisfaction at every interface.
- The organization’s leaders realize the fullest potential of human resources to yield the greatest benefit for the individual and the organization.
[agroup first=”0″ connect=”220″] [accordion title=”Module I: Organizational Behavior” connect=”220″]
- Introduction to Organizational Behavior
- Diversity OB
- Emotions in the workplace
- Perception and Attribution OB
- Motivation Theories and performance
- Teamwork and team performance
- Decision Making and Creativity
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Communication and Collaboration
- Organizational Culture and Innovation [/accordion] [/agroup]
[agroup first=”0″ connect=”730″] [accordion title=”Module II: Leadership” connect=”730″]
- Social Leadership
- Employee Engagement
- Tools and Techniques
- Functions of management
- Organizational Change [/accordion] [/agroup]
[agroup first=”0″ connect=”575″] [accordion title=”Module III: Human Resources Management” connect=”575″]
- The role of human resources
- Strategic HRM
- Diversity and Multiculturalism
- Selection Compensation and Benefits
- Retention and Motivation
- Training and Development
- Successful Employee Communication
- Managing Employee Performance
- Employee Assessment International HRM [/accordion] [/agroup]
[agroup first=”0″ connect=”646″] [accordion title=”Module IV: Change Management” connect=”646″]
- Intro to Change Management
- Organizational Change
- The Congruence Model of Change
- Structural, Political & Cultural Perspective
- Implementing Change [/accordion] [/agroup]
[agroup first=”0″ connect=”801″] [accordion title=”Duration” connect=”801″] 6 Months [/accordion] [accordion title=”Language” connect=”801″] English [/accordion] [accordion title=”Delivery Methd” connect=”801″] Online/Distance [/accordion] [accordion title=”Assessment” connect=”801″] Assignments, Discussions, and Projects [/accordion] [/agroup]
[agroup first=”0″ connect=”217″] [accordion title=”Requirements” connect=”217″] Knowledge of English language Bachelor or 3 years of working experience in the related field after High School [/accordion] [/agroup]
[agroup first=”0″ connect=”281″] [accordion title=”Accreditations ” connect=”281″] The joined PG diploma in International Business Management is accredited in the European Union. Università Degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) Center of Academic Research and Studies is accredited by the Greek National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance [/accordion] [/agroup]
|Module I: Organizational Behavior||00:06:00|
|Module II: Leadership||6 months|
|Module III: Human Resources Management||6 months|
|Module IV: Change Management||6 months|
No Reviews found for this course.