At the end of this program, the student will be able to:
- Make use of the most common, interactive emerging technologies and multimedia as integration to educational activities;
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of the complex forces impacting on leadership and management in organizations;
- Develop a sound understanding and appreciation of current issues in leadership and management;
- Exhibit an enhanced appreciation of forces and values that impact policy development and implementation in education and training;
- Contribute to a raised standard of managerial performance within education and other human services.
Outcomes and Professional Profile
- Education and Higher Education managers
- Director of the e-learning unit or projects Public school administration
- Corporate training leader
- Recreation management Director
- Educational policy administrator
In order to be admitted into a Master’s Degree program, applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Honours Degree
- Bachelor 2 years Degree with 3 years of management experience in relevant fields
Master’s Degree programs are offered in both Italian and English in a blended modality. The Master’s program duration is 1,500 hours including study, assessment activities and project work (lessons, seminars, workshops, assessments, evaluation, etc.)
The final exam of the Master’s program, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion of project work and discussion of a written dissertation.
Duration: 12 months
Credits: 60 ECTS (European Credits Transfer and Accumulation System)
The scholarship program is administered by IOPS and Marconi University offers partial and full scholarships to a wide variety of students.
Recipients are non-traditional students; seminarians, undergraduate and post-graduate students who are looking to become tomorrow’s leaders.
If you are unable to pay the full tuition fees there might be a chance that you can be granted a partial scholarship that will cover some of the tuition fees for your preferred study programme.
Guglielmo Marconi University is officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research and is also approved by ACICS – Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, the biggest US accrediting institution linked to the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. Its courses are therefore valid in Europe as well as in the United States providing students with several career opportunities in several countries.