The Master’s program in Human Resources and Organization was created to provide a formative course structured for those who aspire to direct public and private organization staff. It aims to provide the instruments for appropriate management of human capital that can meet the requirements of the current market and, at the same time, enhance the managed resources.
This Master’s offers the opportunity to acquire an in-depth comprehension of the most important factors that influence the behaviour of people in organizations in order to create new generations of well-rounded and skilful professionals, especially in the field of:
- individual and group motivation management,
- evaluation and development of human resources,
- remuneration policies management,
- incentive systems management,
- participatory tools management,
- business cooperation and communication
The program is offered in both Italian and English, and the didactic modules include different types of activities such as case studies, exercises, simulations, projects, seminars and lectures.
The Master’s provides a comprehensive knowledge of:
- The labour market from the legal point of view, linked to the development of industrial and labour relations
- The organization from the evolutionary point of view, concerning internal and external management models, objectives and communication processes that regulate the complex system of internal relations, organizational environment and corporate identity
- Change management, innovation management, knowledge management and the acknowledgement of the training variable as a strategic element of the organization.
The Master’s degree program is made up of 5 modules. Once completed an internship is foreseen, which will conclude with project work.
Module 1 – Sociological and Psychological area
- Work and Organizational Psychology
- Group Motivation and Organized Behavior
- Sociology of Work
- Group Dynamics Theory and Technique
Module 2 – Business and Organization area
- Business Organization
- Business Strategy and Policy
- Development and Business Communication
- Business Information Systems
Module 3 – Management and Human Resources area
- Human Resources Selection
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Retribution Policies
- Social Integration Policies
Module 4 –Training and Education area
- Learning Theories
- Formative Planning
- Methodologies and Techniques of Continuing Education
- Continuing Education
Module 5 –Juridical Area
- Labor Law
- European and International Labor Law
- Labor Law in Public Administration
- Trade Union Law
The Master’s program is structured to provide expert training to prepare students to excel in public/private organizations worldwide. The careers that await the Master’s in Human Resources and Organization professional are as follows:
- Human resources director
- Human resources management expert
- Personnel selection and evaluation expert
- Human resources department personnel
- Vocational training expert
- Performance analysis and evaluation expert
- Organizational communication expert
- Industrial and labour relations expert
- Project manager
In order to be admitted into a Master’s Degree program, applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Honours Degree
- Bachelor 2 years Degree with 3 years of management experience in relevant fields
Master’s Degree programs are offered in both Italian and English in a blended modality. The Master’s program duration is 1,500 hours including study, assessment activities and project work (lessons, seminars, workshops, assessments, evaluation, etc.)
The final exam of the Master’s program, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion of project work and discussion of a written dissertation.
Duration: 12 months
Credits: 60 ECTS (European Credits Transfer and Accumulation System)
The scholarship program is administered by IOPS and Marconi University offers partial and full scholarships to a wide variety of students.
Recipients are non-traditional students; seminarians, undergraduate and post-graduate students who are looking to become tomorrow’s leaders.
If you are unable to pay the full tuition fees there might be a chance that you can be granted a partial scholarship that will cover some of the tuition fees for your preferred study programme.
Guglielmo Marconi University is officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research and is also approved by ACICS – Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, the biggest US accrediting institution linked to the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. Its courses are therefore valid in Europe as well as in the United States providing students with several career opportunities in several countries.
No Reviews found for this course.